Bay Area Canoe and Kayak Fishing Club

Where friends get together to share the Tampa Bay area waters.

Forums

Forum Home > Goombas and Gatherings > September 19 GOOMBA

Brblommel

Hey guys, im a brand new member and am thinking about attending the september 19th goomba in Ozello. While im not new to the area, i have very little knowledge when it comes to redfish or snook. If someone could volunteer to help get me on the fish I would appreciate it a ton, maybe even buy their lunch. TYIA.

September 11, 2015 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ratherbefishin
Administrator

Welcome to the Club!  Hope to see you on Tuesday at Bill Jackson's.  At Ozello, many of our regulars have success there,  I'm sure anyone will be willing to help.  If you run out of more promising options, I will be the portly chap in the big hat smoking a pipe, sitting in a yellow Ultimate.  Don't be shy.  In the meantime, GoogleEarth is your friend!.  Select a couple of good looking spots with depth changes, the tides look challenging.

--

Curt Willocks

September 12, 2015 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PackerYaker

Just to let you know that I've also arranged a meet-up of our newly formed Nature Coast Kayak Fishers at Ozello on Sept. 19.  Hope to see some of you BACK guys on the water or in Pecks.

Gary Rankel

Nature Coast Kayak Fishers

http://fishingkayaks.us

--

Proper Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

September 16, 2015 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ratherbefishin
Administrator

Great, Gary.  Look forward to seeing you.

--

Curt Willocks

September 17, 2015 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Donald

A low turn out for Goobma, but still a great time. Everyone that was there caught fish. Snook, reds, trout and jacks were on the menu. Oh and the elusive lizard fish. I got a couple of those. We had beautiful weather and a great lunch afterwards at Pecks.

--
September 22, 2015 at 6:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.