Bay Area Canoe and Kayak Fishing Club

Where friends get together to share the Tampa Bay area waters.

Forums

Forum Home > Goombas and Gatherings > 2016 Annual Holiday Party

David L
Administrator

It's that time of year again. Time to abandon all inhibitions and let it all hang out. 

Please join us at our Annual Holiday Party on December 20th at 6:00PM at Bill Jackson's. This pot luck event is open to all members, their families and guests. It is informal and includes a Dirty Santa/White Elephant Gift Exchange and a Toy Drive for Metropolitan Ministries.

Please bring a dish to share, bring an UNWRAPPED child's gift(s) that we will deliver to Metropolitan Ministries to have Santa deliver and to participate in the Dirty Santa Gift Exchange, please bring a WRAPPED gift (for each person participating) of a value no greater than $10.00 for a blind draw. Caution, mayhem often ensues during this event! Gag gifts are great, fishing related, even better.

Please respond to this post and enter what dish you will be bringing and how many in your party. Remember, only those who provide a wrapped gift can participate in the Gift Exchange.

Hope to see you there. If you cannot attend, please accept our BACK Club wishes for a Joyous Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas for you and your family.

--

Pink Paddle Tails catch Flounder!

November 21, 2016 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sully
Administrator
I will be bringing baked beans from Sonny's, and my lovely Debra of course. Looking forward to the festivities.
--

True

November 22, 2016 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamL
Administrator

I will bring a Italian meat pie 

--
November 23, 2016 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gail Stanley
Bob and Gail will be there. Bringing a hot dish, not sure what yet.
November 23, 2016 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Donald

Hey All !! I will bring the seafood gumbo, white rice and french bread. I can play Santa and bring the toys. I go every year anyway with donations. See all on the 20th.

--
November 28, 2016 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skip

Bringing chicken wings.

December 7, 2016 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kayak Nemo

Brian & Katrina will bring meatballs & a bean salad.

December 10, 2016 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Herb
I'll bring fried chicken
--

December 11, 2016 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wolfpup187
Dave & Becky will bring potatoe salad. Looking forward to a fun evening.
December 11, 2016 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

michael bandera

Mike and Audrey will bring pasta salad and cheer

December 14, 2016 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David L
Administrator

I will be there. My daughter may join us. Not sure yet what I will be bringing.

December 15, 2016 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

trumpetfish

I'll be bringing:

Appetizer - Hummus and Pita Chips with cut veges to dip. 

Ed "Trumpetfish" Kennedy

--
December 15, 2016 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Fizell

David L at November 21, 2016 at 12:07 PM

It's that time of year again. Time to abandon all inhibitions and let it all hang out. 

Please join us at our Annual Holiday Party on December 20th at 6:00PM at Bill Jackson's. This pot luck event is open to all members, their families and guests. It is informal and includes a Dirty Santa/White Elephant Gift Exchange and a Toy Drive for Metropolitan Ministries.

Please bring a dish to share, bring an UNWRAPPED child's gift(s) that we will deliver to Metropolitan Ministries to have Santa deliver and to participate in the Dirty Santa Gift Exchange, please bring a WRAPPED gift (for each person participating) of a value no greater than $10.00 for a blind draw. Caution, mayhem often ensues during this event! Gag gifts are great, fishing related, even better.

Please respond to this post and enter what dish you will be bringing and how many in your party. Remember, only those who provide a wrapped gift can participate in the Gift Exchange.

Hope to see you there. If you cannot attend, please accept our BACK Club wishes for a Joyous Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas for you and your family.

Chocolate Cake, Cole slaw  2 People Don & Helen Fizell

December 16, 2016 at 11:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KayakNinja
I'll be there. Not sure what I am bringing.
December 17, 2016 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trouthunter
Barb and I will be attending, bringing a dessert.
December 18, 2016 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ruben
I'll bring garlic green beans
December 19, 2016 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marshall

Hi. I'll be coming with my wife. We will ring a salad

--
December 19, 2016 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.