Bay Area Canoe and Kayak Fishing Club

Where friends get together to share the Tampa Bay area waters.

Forums

Forum Home > Classifieds > Native Slayer Propel 13, $1800

Slacktide

Copperhead Camo Native Slayer Propel 13. Garage kept. Kayak comes with Native Cam Lock Paddle Holder, Deck Pads, Anchor Trolley, one flush rod holder, and Fish Ruler.  Everything works as it should: propel drive has been lubed as needed, rudder and adjustable seat operate fine, shock cord is still elastic. Kayak is used and has scratches and scuffs. No holes or repairs.  Some of the padding on the handles is showing signs or wear.   I added cord to the scupper plugs to make for easy removal.  Selling this one because I have too many kayaks and it is not getting pedalled like it should.   Priced $800 less than retail. No rush to sell.  Already has a BACK sticker on it so you are ready to hit the water.  The matching upgraded Boonedox rudder is for sale for an extra $60, otherwise it will stay on my other propel 13. I also have a matching carbon shaft, fiberglass blade Accent paddle for sale, $80.  Located in Seminole near the corner of Bryan Dairy and Starkey intersection. Pictures can be text or emailed

Call or text 727.459.5088

--

Carpe Aqua

December 19, 2016 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Slacktide
Paddle has sold. Kayak and Boonedox rudder are available
--

Carpe Aqua

January 9, 2017 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Herb
Can you send me some photos. Me email address is - [email protected]
--